Sunday 11 June 2017

Week 7: Student Teacher

My name is Kendall Rouse and I was born in Auckland and have lived in Dairy Flat, just north of Auckland for all of my life. 
Living in this area led me to a passion for all animals after hand raising sheep and having many types of pets throughout my childhood. This passion eventually led me to horse-riding and therefore voluntary work and then a part-time job at Auckland Equestrian Centre. This time volunteering and working as a horse riding instructor allowed me to work with people of many different ages, ethnicities and abilities and grew my passion for sharing, learning and teaching. 
I also have a passion for family and spending time with those who positively support my choices. My close family have always supported me through life and this has inspired me to push myself for full success in academics and other areas I enjoy such as the performing arts. Performing arts is an area close to my heart and my joy for performing and seeing others performing is still very much a part of who I am, and I strive to include performing into my teaching someday to help students try and find joy from it the way I have.
Thanks Kendall 



No comments:

Post a Comment